NOTICE: Effective June 15, 2016, transcripts will not be available for pick-up, email or fax from EGSC.
Please use the steps below to submit an EGSC transcript request.
1. Login to the myEGSC web portal.
2. Click "BANNER Web" in the LaunchPad section.
3. When BANNER Web Main Menu appears, click "Order Official Transcript" option.
4. Follow the instructions listed on the screen to process your transcript request.
Former EGSC students or students who are unable to login to the myEGSC portal or BANNER Web:
1. Click here to retrieve your BANNER ID (Student ID / User ID) & BANNER Pin number
2. Enter the requested information on the web page that appears then click "Search" to
obtain your BANNER ID & Pin number.
3. Click the "Proceed to BANNER Web Login" button or Click here; then click "Login"
4. Enter your BANNER / User ID (number that begins with 930) and BANNER Pin number. (If you are
prompted to change your BANNER Pin number, your new Pin must be six digits.)
5. When the BANNER Web Main Menu appears, click the "Order Official Transcript" option.
6. Follow the instructions listed on the screen to process your transcript request.
If you have any questions or have problems ordering a transcript, please contact the EGSC Office
of Enrollment Management at 478-289-2169.
1098 Tax Form info: Click here for instructions for obtaining a copy of your EGSC 1098 tax document
Operating hours for all EGSC administrative offices are Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
The Information Technology (IT) Help Desk at the main campus is located in room A130 of the George L. Smith II building (click here for campus map). The IT office at EGSC -Statesboro is located in room H130.